This section will eventually house some details from the many projects I have built since 1999. It is my goal to present as much as possible here in the hope it might be of use to someone else in the pursuit of building stuff.
After all, the fun is in the building.
- Icom IC-7300 Review
- G3TPW Cobwebb Modifications
- A 6×2 Antenna Switch
- Controlling the K3 from a ShuttlePRO
- Building an Elecraft KX3
- Building an Elecraft K3
- RF Chokes for HF antennas
- Wouxun KG-699 Deviation
- Yaesu FT-201 CW Filter Upgrade
- Kenwood TM-733 PA block repair
- GPS Disciplined Oscillator (10MHz)
- RF Patch Panel
- Softrock 20/30M RXTX Kit
- Single-Op 2 Radio (SO2R)